So we have SIX reasons why you should enter the Castle Triathlon Series… other than they have 6 events!
- They have stunning and iconic venues, with beautiful motivating courses
- On offer are distances for everyone – from 8 year old junior races to starter sprints to half and full iron distances courses
- The events have a festival-atmosphere: camping, live music, food & drink plus deck chairs for friends and family to support you at leisure!
- They helped Bailey Matthews (Sports Personality of the Year winner) do his first triathlon (when other races said no) and he will be participating in all five events in 2016
- Everyone is equal… so you get to meet top elites and be on TV
- It’s about more than just crossing the finishing line, many charities are supported including their national partner, NSPCC. Last year triathletes raised over £200k and they hope to beat that figure this year.
… and don’t forget, triathlon is the World’s fastest growing sport. In the year of the Rio Olympics and having medal contenders in our team, surely it’s set to grow in popularity even more!